Are you tired of maintaining your old wood exterior siding? Then you need choose us to install new vinyl siding on your home so you'll never have to sand, stain, or paint your home's exterior again.
Benefits of Insulated Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding provides the following list of benefits:
- Beautiful Wood Grain Appearance - The vinyl siding products we carry in stock come with a beautiful cedar wood grain appearance that makes it look like your house is sided in cedar wood. You will not be able to tell the difference if your home is sided with wood or vinyl siding.
- Large Variety of Colors - Our siding design specialists will help you choose the perfect color vinyl siding for your home. There are 22 beautiful colors to choose from and we'll make sure the colors match your soffits and trim.
- Insulated Vinyl Siding - We install insulated vinyl siding on our clients homes to help keep their home's core temperature stable during the winter and summer months. With a R-Value of 2.5, you can be sure that you will save money on your utility bill.
- Low Maintenance - The vinyl siding products we will install on your home are low maintenance. You will never have to paint, sand, or stain your home's exterior siding again. To clean the vinyl siding, all you need to do is spray it down with a hose and you're done. The color never fades or chips so your home will look beautiful for a long time.
- Reduces Outside Noises - The vinyl siding products we have in stock will reduce the amount of outside noises by 45%. Now you won't be able to hear the dog bark or traffic passing by your house as much or as often.
Vinyl Siding Product Features
Insulated vinyl siding provides the following features:
- Resists powerful winds up to 200 miles per hour
- Smart Core Technology insulation
- Wood grain appearance
- 22 colors to choose from
- Low maintenance exterior siding
- Reduces noise by 45 percent
- The seams are un-noticeable and tight
- Lifetime warranty
- Resistant to impacts and normal wear and tear
Where You Can Use Vinyl Siding
We at America's Dream HomeWorks can install insulated vinyl siding on your home, garage, shed, apartment, or outbuilding.
Below are some of the frequently asked questions we receive on a daily basis about vinyl siding. If you have any further questions please contact us.
- Why choose America's Dream HomeWorks to install vinyl siding for your home?
- Is it really possible to install siding that looks like wood?
- Will the vinyl siding dent or break?
- I hear traffic all the time when sitting in my home. Can vinyl siding reduce the amount of noise I hear?
- Can my soffits and trim match my new vinyl siding?
Why choose America's Dream HomeWorks to install vinyl siding for your home?
- Our vinyl siding design experts will first understand what your wants and needs are by asking you a list of questions before we determine what your options are.
- America's Dream HomeWorks is a family owned and operated home construction and remodeling company that will happily install vinyl siding on your home. We have over a decade of experience in installing high quality vinyl siding products.
- You'll receive a lifetime warranty on the vinyl siding products we install on your home's exterior.
- All the products we use are premium quality which will last a lifetime.
Is it really possible to install siding that looks like wood?
Yes it is. The vinyl siding products we install on our clients homes come with a cedar wood grain appearance that looks and feels like real wood. The best part of vinyl siding is that you never have to paint, scrape or stain it like you would have to do with wood exterior siding.
Will the vinyl siding dent or break?
We install high quality vinyl siding products that are impact resistant and will not break or chip under normal wear and tear conditions. The vinyl siding is resistant to powerful winds that go up to 200 mph.
I hear traffic all the time when sitting in my home. Can vinyl siding reduce the amount of noise I hear?
Yes it can. Crane insulated vinyl siding will reduce the amount of outside noise you hear by 45 percent. Now you won't hear every car or truck that passes by your home. The insulation helps to muffle out most outside sounds.
Can my soffits and trim match my new vinyl siding?
We are able to match your home's trim and soffits when we install vinyl siding on your home. We have a large selection of colors to choose from and one of our vinyl siding design experts will help you find the perfect color for your home.